Women use contraception for many reasons. Contraception not only benefits the individual but also to community and society in general. Unplanned pregnancies can be prevented by the use of contraceptive pills. The method is reliable and safe, and thus used by many.
There are a lot of types of monthly contraceptives or emergency contraceptive pills you can find in the marketplace. To find which one is best suited for your needs, you can always consult a doctor (online or offline).
Online consultation can help you in many ways and is also comfortable as you can do that from your home only. Doctor anywhere is a website where you can consult a doctor and here are its benefits:
- The consultation you have with the doctor is discreet as calls are end-to-end encrypted. The medication is also delivered to your doorstep with secure packaging.
- You can order the birth control pills from home saving the costs of travel and waiting time at clinics.
- You can speak to a doctor anytime you want for emergency or monthly contraceptive pills and the medications will be delivered in the next 3 hours.
The services are available 24/7 so you don’t have to worry about accessibility and availability. Also, there are no delivery charges, isn’t it wonderful?
The monthly birth control pills are not only helpful in preventing pregnancy but also helps in other things like:
- Ensuring regular and lighter periods.
- Reducing hormonal acne
- Menstrual cramps can be very painful and frequent, but monthly pills can lessen the frequency and severity.
- Lesser symptoms of PMS
- Reduce the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer
Not all brands have the same benefits, you can consult a doctor to know the best one.
Here are some tips on how and when to use emergency contraceptives:
- Try to take them within 24 hours after unprotected sex.
- They shouldn’t be taken regularly.
You can have the medications delivered anytime by only creating an account on the DA app.