A laboratory is a place where people do many experiments and researches using chemicals and equipment. They mainly equipped it with various equipment, samples, and chemical solutions for the research process. They define mass spectrometry as an analytical technique that is mainly for measuring the mass-to-charge ratios of the ions present in one or more molecules of a sample. This type of measurement has its common usage in calculating the exact molecular weight of the sample components. It is useful in various applications like,
- Detection of food contamination
- Isotope ratio detection
- Discovery and drug testing
- Carbon dating
- Protein identification
- Analysis of pesticide residues
The Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) is one type of mass spectrometry that is used for analyzing the samples with the help of inductively coupled plasmas. Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS helps your lab meet emerging legal requirements, pushes the research boundaries, and enables you to discover emerging markets. It is the best choice for the seekers who are looking for better data quality and helps in decreasing the count of false-positive results.
Some features of TQ-ICP-MS are as follows,
- It has a unique property of ease of usage. It has the combination of intelligent software and user-interface hardware to enable laboratories to maintain and easily develop methods that help in ensuring confidence in data quality.
- The system comprises a unique method of development assistant that allows the users in tackling challenging matrices rather than spending time on complex methods of development.
- The triple quadrupole technology contains advanced model interference removal capabilities to analyze the complex level of matrices using a superior limit of the detection process.
- It contains superior accuracy to provide easy analysis for both routine applications and research.
- The system mainly comprises fully integrated pluginsand software for implementing advanced applications.
- You can experience the high quality and superior level of removing interferences using this triple quadrupole.
- The ICP-MS system enables the laboratories to solve complex problems and offers full flexibility and improved interference removals to work effectively with different varieties of reactive gases.
- It is easy to use, less sensitive, and acts as a bench-top instrument.
The Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS is a key technique for analyzing trace elements in a large group of sample types. It is highly useful for eliminating the false positives on difficult elements such as Hg, Se, As, and Cd in an easy and significant way by re-running the samples. This technology is highly useful in laboratories for analyzing the quality of wastewaters or foodstuff. The purchase cost of this instrument is high and is more complicated and requires more bench space for its usage. It requires costly reactions of cell gas such as ammonia (NH3) which is highly flammable, toxic, and corrosive. It is highly useful for performing a high volume of contract testing for meeting the requirements and needs of the busy labs in the part of applied analytical services.